The Mary Magdalene Guild is an open creative and cultural center in the old town of Pärnu which connects the local artisans and craftsmen who produce unique handicraft items.
The building houses several open studios that offer activities for both adults and kids. Visitors can communicate with the artisans, observe the process of their work, purchase or order art and handicraft and participate in the workshops.
Tuesday - Friday
Shop during summer
Monday-Friday 10.00-18.00, Saturday 10.00-15.00
Closed on 23.-24.12 and 30.-31.12
GOOD IDEAS BY THE GUILD
- purchase and order genuine handicraft items directly from artisans
- acquire new knowledge and skills under the guidance of an artisan
- participate in workshops and courses and learn exciting handicraft skills
- celebrate birthdays and anniversaries or organize a reception in the Guild House or in Steiner Garden
- organize a memorable seminar or training event - energize team spirit in an inspiring creative world
- organize a spirited bachelorette or bachelor party
- set up your own exhibition
- take part in concerts, performances, book presentations, poetry and film nights and other events in the Guild House and the Steiner Garden
20th Pärnu Guild Days
ARTS AND CRAFTS MARKET
4.-5. August 2017
The Guild Days showcase the vitality of the handicraft tradition. Genuine and true handicraft is sold in the centre of Pärnu, and craftspeople from many local and international guilds demonstrate their work and skills.
At the same time you will find the Farmer's Market where farmers and small producers sell produce in season. Entertaining musicians add to the atmosphere. Workshops are held for both children and adults.
Festival is taking place once a year, in the beginning of August in the Old Town of Pärnu.