The Mary Magdalene Guild is an open creative and cultural center in the old town of Pärnu which connects the local artisans and craftsmen who produce unique handicraft items.
The building houses several open studios that offer activities for both adults and kids. Visitors can communicate with the artisans, observe the process of their work, purchase or order art and handicraft and participate in the workshops.
Tuesday - Friday
GOOD IDEAS BY THE GUILD
- purchase and order genuine handicraft items directly from artisans
- acquire new knowledge and skills under the guidance of an artisan
- participate in workshops and courses and learn exciting handicraft skills
- celebrate birthdays and anniversaries or organize a reception in the Guild House or in Steiner Garden
- organize a memorable seminar or training event - energize team spirit in an inspiring creative world
- organize a spirited bachelorette or bachelor party
- set up your own exhibition
- take part in concerts, performances, book presentations, poetry and film nights and other events in the Guild House and the Steiner Garden